Fathullah Soaring To Wuhan !
I'd never given much thought to how I would spent my holidays but fate has. So follow me on this exciting, extraodinary suspenseful life-changing trip to Wuhan!

Day 30 - Coca-Cola Factory

We meet at 8.30am in the morning to go to the Coca-Cola Factory. All of the students from MDE and ECE met at the classroom block to board the bus. I was quite surprised that the bus ride to the factory took more than 1 hour! I did not realized it until I woke up from my nap and looked at the time. Outside the factory, I saw the flag of China and the flag of USA being hanged side by side. It was something you do not usually see everyday but somehow just by looking at both of the 2 powerhouse country flags hanging side by side feels amazing. When we first enter the factory, we were brought to a room where there was a short video presentation about the history of Coke but I could not understand the video because it was in Chinese.

After the video, we were supposed to see the production of coke. However there they were scheduled to clean up the factory this morning. So we could not see the empty coke bottles moving around, bottles being filled with coke and the many other neccessary process. All I saw were the machines, workers cleaning the equipments and wet floors.


As I was walking from the production area to the gallery area, I saw a bar graph of the profit made by the company every year. As you can see, after the sixth bar, there are no more numbers but the bars are still rising. I think this shows that the company is confident that it sales will keep rising every year. ^_^


After that, we went to the gallery area to explore the different exhibitions. The exhibitions at the gallery really caught my eyes. There were many interesting things to see, not only in chinese but also in other languages! ^_^


Reflection
Out of all the areas I went to in the Coca-cola factory, the gallery area was the most interesting area. In the gallery area, I learned that Coke is spread in more parts of the world than I had imagined. It sponsored big events such as the Olympic games and the Fifa World Cup. There are also many types of cans and bottles that are manufactured since the day the first Coke factory was built in the world. I believe that Coke is successful because Coke delivers what it promised to it's customers. If Coke is to maintain its productivity, I am sure it can be more successful than what it is now. ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment